- Black Bear Biology
- Draft Environmental Document
- Management and Harvest
- Black Bear Habitat in California
- Population Information
- Black Bear Depredation Policy in California
- Black Bear Management Plan (PDF)
- Private Lands Management
- Public Safety
Game Management Programs
- Waterfowl Reservation Drawing Results
- Fund-Raising Auction Tags
- Avian Influenza
- Waterfowl Hunt Results on Public Hunt Areas
- Bear Harvest Number to Date
- Fire Closure Information
Other CDFW Programs
Bear Harvest Numbers
As of December 29, 2013, pursuant to California Code of Regulations Title 14, Section 365(e), the 2013 bear season is now closed.
Please return all unused bear tags to:
California Department of Fish and Wildlife
P.O. Box 944209
Sacramento, CA 94299-0002.
Tags can also be reported online by logging into the Automated Data Licensing System.