DFG Wildlife Branch
1812 9th Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
Wildlife Conservation Bulletins
- Habitat selection by mountain sheep in the Sonoran Desert: Implications for conservation in the United States and Mexico. N.G. Andrew, V.C. Bleich, and P.V. August. 1999. 30 p.
- Loft, E. R. Economic Contribution of Deer, Pronghorn Antelope, and Sage Grouse Hunting to Northeastern California and Implications to the Overall "Value" of Wildlife. California Wildlife Conservation Bulletin No. 11. California Department of Fish and Game; 1998.
- O'Leary, J.F., S. A. DeSimone, D. Murphy, P. Brussard, M. S. Gilpin and R. Noss. Bibliographies on Coastal Sage Scrub and Related Malacophyllous Shrublands of Other Mediterranean-type Climates. California Department of Fish and Game; 1994.
- (Published as “Wildlife Bulletin No. 1”). Soil-water-salt relationships of waterfowl food plants in the Suisun Marsh of California. R.Mall. 1969. 59 p.
- The black-tailed deer of the chaparral: its life history and management in the North Coast Range of California. R.D. Taber and R.F. Dasmann. 1958. 163 p.
- Pesticides: their use and toxicity in relation to wildlife. R.L. Rudd and R.E. Genelly. 1956. 209 p.
- A survey of California deer herds: their ranges and management problems, W.M. Longhurst, A.S. Leopold, and R.F. Dasmann. 1952. 136 p.
- Crop damage by wildlife in California: with special emphasis on deer and waterfowl. E.R. Biehn. 1951. 71 p.
- The Jawbone deer herd. A.S. Leopold, T.Riney, R. McCain, and L. Tevis, Jr. 1951. 139 p.
- The status of beavers in California. D.T. Tappe. 1942. 59 p.
- The quail of California. D.D. McClean. 1930. 47 p.
- Game Bulletin No. 1. 1913. F.C. Clarke, H.C. Bryant, A.D. Ferguson, and G.L. Libby. 67 p.