- About OSPR
- C-Plans, Drills & Exercises
- Financial Responsibility
- Laws & Regulations
- Marine Safety
- Local Government Outreach
- News & Publications
- Oil Spill Response Orgs.
- Restoration (NRDA)
- Science & Wildlife
Report Oil Spills
800-852-7550 or 800-OILS-911
Office of Spill Prevention
1700 K Street, Suite 250
Sacramento, CA 95811
Documents designed to assist plan holders and drill coordinators in planning, attending and evaluating drills.
Manuals & Handbooks
- Incident Management Handbook (PDF) - The Coast Guard Incident Management Handbook (IMH) is designed to assist Coast Guard personnel in the use of the National Incident Management System (NIMS) Incident Command System (ICS) during multi-contingency response operations and planned events. The IMH is an easy reference job aid for spill responders. It is not a policy document, but rather guidance for response personnel.
- Drills & Exercises Evaluation Guidance Manual (PDF) - The Drills and Exercises Evaluation Guidance Manual is a reference document assembled to provide direction and insight for OSPR staff and the regulated industry to meet OSPR drill requirements. It contains a description of types of exercises, describes the exercise evaluation process, PREP objectives and an interface between PREP and ICS structure. The use of this manual is not required for drills and exercises in California. Rather, it is intended to enhance the experience of participants and evaluators. Additional beneficial comments are welcome and may be submitted to OSPR drill coordinators for insertion into future revisions.
- Contingency Plan Program Overview
- San Francisco Oil Spill Contingency Plan
- Federal Region 9 Regional Contingency Plan
- Los Angeles/Long Beach Oil Spil Contingency Plan
- San Diego Oil Spill Contingency Plan
Incident Command System
Page Last Updated: May 25, 2012