- About OSPR
- C-Plans, Drills & Exercises
- Financial Responsibility
- Laws & Regulations
- Marine Safety
- Local Government Outreach
- News & Publications
- Oil Spill Response Orgs.
- Restoration (NRDA)
- Science & Wildlife
Report Oil Spills
800-852-7550 or 800-OILS-911
Office of Spill Prevention
1700 K Street, Suite 250
Sacramento, CA 95811
Drills & Exercises Forms
- Evaluator Work Sheet, FG1963 (PDF) - A worksheet to be filled out by an evaluator during a drill. Used to track the evaluation of PREP and California Objectives. It can be used to track the objectives exercised during a drill or exercise and whether or not the objective was Met, Not Met, Not Tested or Not Observed. There is space available for comments.
- Exercise Notification Form, OSPR 1964 (PDF) - This form is used to notify OSPR of an upcoming drill or exercise. The data from this form is used on the Drill Calendar and help to plan for OSPR participation.
- Equipment Deployment Evaluation Form, FG 1965 (PDF) - Useful form to track emergency response actions during a semi-annual equipment deployment. Used in conjunction with a sketch, it helps to document equipment, times and personnel.
- Request For Drill/Exercise Credit, FG OSPR 1967 (PDF) - This form is sent to OSPR after completing a drill or exercise. It lists the name of facility or vessel plan, plan number, date, location, contact information and type of drill. It includes check boxes for all 61 objectives.
- Spill Management Team / Tabletop Exercise Report, OSPR 1966 (PDF) - A form used to evaluate the effectiveness of a Spill Management Team when conducting a tabletop exercise. Provides a broad overview report, emphasizing knowledge of oil spill response plan, notifications, communications, OSRO’s, coordination and area contingency plan.
- OSPR Unannounced Drill Form (PDF)
- All Oil Spill Plan Holder Letter (PDF)
Drills and Exercises PDF forms can be opened with Acrobat 4.0 and Acrobat Reader 4.0 and later. However, features specific to later versions may be lost or not viewable.
Web: Contact Webmaster
Page Last Updated: November 20, 2013