- About OSPR
- C-Plans, Drills & Exercises
- Financial Responsibility
- Legal & Regulations
- Marine Safety
- Local Government Outreach
- News & Publications
- Oil Spill Response Orgs.
- Restoration (NRDA)
- Science & Wildlife
Report Oil Spills
800-852-7550 or 800-OILS-911
Office of Spill Prevention
1700 K Street, Suite 250
Sacramento, CA 95811
Drills & Exercises Forms
New Drills and Exercise Regulations
On April 1, 2014, new California regulations were implemented regarding Drills and Exercises. There are specific objectives tailored to the type of plan holder. Tank vessels, nontank vessels, and marine facilities have a group of objectives. Small marine fueling facilities, mobile transfer units and vessels carrying oil as secondary cargo have a separate set of objectives. Equipment deployment drills now have 5 specific objectives to meet and will only be required by the State annually if these objectives are met during the first 6 months of the year.
Beginning in April, the Drills and Exercises calendar will list the new objectives.
- Small Marine Fueling Facilities, Mobil Transfer Units, Vessels Carrying Oil as Secondary Cargo TT-Evaluator Worksheet-DFW 1960 (PDF) - This form is an Evaluator Worksheet to be used while evaluating an exercise. It’s designed to track the objectives exercised and whether or not the objective was met. All objectives cannot be reviewed by one individual and this worksheet can be used to compile multiple evaluations into one document.
- Exercise Notification Form – DFW 1964 (PDF) - This form is used to notify OSPR of an upcoming drill or exercise. The data from this form is used on the Drill Calendar and help to plan for OSPR participation.
- Equipment Deployment Evaluation Form – DFW 1965 (PDF) - Useful form to track emergency response actions during a semi-annual equipment deployment. Used in conjunction with a sketch, it helps to document equipment, times and personnel.
- Tank Vessels, Nontank Vessels and Marine Facilities Tabletop Exercise – Evaluator Worksheet-DFW 1966 (PDF) - This form is an Evaluator Worksheet to be used while evaluating an exercise. It’s designed to track the objectives exercised and whether or not the objective was met. All objectives cannot be reviewed by one individual and this worksheet can be used to compile multiple evaluations into one document.
- Request for Credit Form – DFW 1967 (PDF) - This form is sent to OSPR after completing a drill or exercise. It lists the name of the facility or vessel plan, plan number, date, location, contact information and type of drill. It includes check boxes for the objectives specific to the type of drill or exercise.
- OSPR Unannounced Drill Form (PDF)
- All Oil Spill Plan Holder Letter (PDF)
Drills and Exercises PDF forms can be opened with Acrobat 4.0 and Acrobat Reader 4.0 and later. However, features specific to later versions may be lost or not viewable.
Web: Contact Web Editor
Page Last Updated: April 3, 2014