- Fisheries Restoration Grants
- Coho Salmon
- Chinook Salmon
- Heritage and Wild Trout
830 S Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
Take Action to Help Sturgeon
What is CDFW doing now?
- Increased monitoring
- Sturgeon Fishing Report Cards provide valuable information
- Regulation changes as needed
- Evaluate changes in habitat quality
- Examine delta hydrology and water project operations year-round
What can you do?
Anglers can assist the Delta ecosystem and sturgeon recovery in several ways:
- Fill-out and return Sturgeon Fishing Report Cards
- Water Conservation - The more water we conserve the less water needs to be exported from the Delta.
- Stop the spread of invasive species - Thoroughly clean your fishing gear and vessels (waders, boat bilge, bait tanks) before moving from one water to another.
- Storm Drains - Be aware that what goes into a storm drain comes out in the Delta and impacts our fisheries. Use pesticides wisely and as directed.
- Stay informed and share information with your friends.