- Fisheries Restoration Grants
- Coho Salmon
- Chinook Salmon
- Heritage and Wild Trout
830 S Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
San Joaquin Fish Hatchery
Open to the public, year round, San Joaquin Hatchery is a fun and educational place for people of all ages to explore. With no entrance fee you can bring the whole family or any size group and enjoy a peaceful day outside. View Rainbow trout in various life stages, feed the fish, and watch them jump. Image over 1 million fish splashing water on you.
- Hatchery Grounds open Daily 7:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- San Joaquin Hatchery Office open Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Address: 17372 Brook Trout Drive, Friant, CA 93626
- Directions: East of Highway 41 at Friant. From Friant Road, turn west onto Flemming Road, follow into hatchery. Located one mile below Lake Millerton Dam, about 12 miles north of Fresno.