- Fisheries Restoration Grants
- Coho Salmon
- Chinook Salmon
- Heritage and Wild Trout
830 S Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
Nimbus Fish Hatchery
*ATTENTION* Due to drought conditions, the raceways will be empty and closed until further notice. There are no fish available to feed at this time. The Visitor Center, Salmon play area, and River Trail are still open as usual.
- A Visitor's Guide to Nimbus Fish Hatchery (PDF)
- Visitor Center open daily 9 a.m. -3 p.m. Closed Christmas Day.
- Raceways (fish rearing ponds) open daily 7:30 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Call for more information.
- Phone Number: (916) 358-2884
- Address: 2001 Nimbus Road, Suite F, Gold River, CA 95670
- Directions: Off Highway 50, 18 miles east of Sacramento. Travel north on Hazel Ave. 0.7 mile, make a left hand turn at Gold Country Blvd. Travel 200 yards to the parking lot entrance on the right.
- Tour Information:
- Teacher Materials