- Fisheries Restoration Grants
- Coho Salmon
- Chinook Salmon
- Heritage and Wild Trout
830 S Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
Bay-Delta Sport Fishing Enhancement Grants
The Fish and Game Commission defined the stamp's boundaries.
A Bay-Delta Sport Fishing Enhancement Stamp is required to fish in the following waters:
- Tidal waters of San Francisco Bay and Delta: This includes San Francisco and San Pablo bays east of the Golden Gate Bridge and west of the Carquinez Bridge and the Carquinez Strait.
- Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta: This includes all rivers, sloughs, canals, cuts, forebays, and flooded islands within the area south of Interstate 80, west of Highway 99, north of I-580, I-205, and I-120, and east of I-680.
- Sacramento River: Below Keswick Dam
- Feather River: Below Oroville Dam
- Yuba River: Below Englebright Dam
- American River: Below Nimbus Dam
- Consumnes River: West of Highway 99
- Mokelumne River: Below Camanche Dam
- Calaveras River: Below New Hogan Dam
- San Joaquin River: Below Mendota Dam
- Stanislaus River: Below Goodwin Dam
- Tuolumne River: Below LaGrange Dam
- Merced River: Below Crocker-Huffman Dam