- Overview / History
- Curriculum Aids
- Northern Region (includes counties of Del Norte, Humboldt, Lassen, Modoc, Shasta, Siskiyou, Tehama, and Trinity)
- North Central Region (includes counties of Alpine, Amador, Butte, Calaveras, Colusa, El Dorado, Glenn, Nevada, Placer, Plumas, Sacramento, San Joaquin, Sierra, Sutter, Yolo, and Yuba)
- Bay Delta Region (includes counties of Alameda, Contra Costa, Lake, Marin, Mendocino, Napa, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Santa Cruz, Solano, and Sonoma)
- Central Region (includes counties of Mariposa, Merced, Stanislaus, Tuolumne, Fresno, Kern, Kings, Madera, Monterey, San Benito, San Luis Obispo, and Tulare)
- South Coast Region (includes counties of Los Angeles, Orange, San Diego, Santa Barbara, and Ventura)
- Inlands Region (includes counties of Imperial, Inyo, Mono, Riverside, and San Bernardino)
Inland Deserts Region CAEP
Trout in the Classroom Program
Serving Imperial, Inyo, Mono, Riverside, and San Bernardino counties
Eggs for Trout in the Classroom (Inland Deserts Region) will be available for permitted Trout In The Classroom participants at the Mojave Hatchery after 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, March 18, 2014. Eggs will be received at Fish Springs Hatchery on March 27. Inyo and Mono county eggs will be delivered on March 28, and Kern County eggs will be delivered on March 31. If you have any questions contact Jim Erdman at (760) 873-6071.
There are no teacher workshops scheduled at this time.
Inland Deserts Region CAEP Coordinator: