RareFind 3 © Computer Requirements
- IBM-compatible computer with a Pentium processor and mouse
- 64 Mb RAM (128 Mb recommended)
- 125-150 Mb free disk space
- Display monitor with a minimum resolution of 1024 x 768
- Windows 98, Windows ME, Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, and later Windows versions
- No additional software required
- Not compatible with Macintosh systems.
RareFind 3 contains over 67,000 records on more than 2,500 rare native plants, animals, and natural communities in a convenient, searchable database. Offering all textual data associated with the Department of Fish and Wildlife's California Natural Diversity Database, RareFind 3 can either be used as a standalone research tool or linked with GIS software such as ArcView or ArcGIS for greater flexibility.